Kerri's Big Invention Kerri's Big Invention

hehe :)

This was pretty funny without boobs / sexual humour / violence. That's a pleasant rarity :)
''This is like Satan reincarnated into a cardboard tube'' made me laugh out loud :)

Bob the Ball Bob the Ball

Pretty Good.

It's pretty funny when the dealer says ''hide the crack'' but besides that I don't see anything special.

arfenhouse teh movie too arfenhouse teh movie too

You know..

Despite only getting a good score in humor, it was so fucking funny I'm gonna give it a 5 anyway. :)

The Real Legend The Real Legend

lmao

This was one of the few things where I actually burst into laughing out loud. The others being ''Bob the Ball'' and ''Arfenhouse.'' This really is hilarious man, good work :]

8 Bit D&D 8 Bit D&D

I've heard this skit before.

It's at the end of the credits to the Playstation 2 game, "The Summoner."

Well, it was alright. Just not very original :O

The Perfect Murder The Perfect Murder

Really nice animating.

Only reason this doesn't get a 10 is because it has no real plot, and I'm a big fan of deep storylines and plots.

But apart from my picky assed issues, this was animated extremely well and the song went perfect with it. This is probably the most skillful animation i've seen. Very nicely done :)

Tana - Hell's Eve Tana - Hell's Eve

Hmmm...

Definately a very interesting piece. In the 3rd one it says that females will understand it. I doubt if I was a female I would simply understand it. Maybe I'm not spiritual enough or something but I really don't get it and knowing me, I won't get over it until I figure it out >_<