Spoilsbury Toast Boy - 1 Spoilsbury Toast Boy - 1

omg dave firth..

You're mind is the most precious and disturbed thing I have ever seen.. I love everything by you. It's so dark and haunting.. and riddled in metaphor. And I do think every flash for you has been an improvement.. this moves me so much more than salad fingers did / will.

The Matrix Still Has You The Matrix Still Has You

haha

funniest shit I ever seen, except I didn't like Siege. Best one was the LegendaryFrog one, funniest thing I've ever seen from LF :)

Zalad FingerZ Zalad FingerZ

hahaha

rofl

What Can Be Changed What Can Be Changed

omg

Made me think so much it hurts, and that's rare for a person of my intelligence ;)

Sexy Lesbians Sexy Lesbians

hahahaha

''god damn''

wallpaperman responds:

haha

Nuts To You Nuts To You

rofl

Ok, I said that the cult card meeting was the only good foamy. I officially love every foamy with the A.D.D dude. If they're more recent, then you've improved.

Foamy Card Cult Meeting Foamy Card Cult Meeting

this is so funny

The guy with the specs should replace foamy. I might find the series good then. This episode is good, but I don't like the rest.

The Suicide Bomber The Suicide Bomber

omg

The sound of him ''walking'' was the single most annoying thing I've ever fucking experienced. And his voice sounded like shit (the bomber)

Wanted DVD Wanted DVD

Terrible.

Terrible graphics, terrible realism, terrible plot, terrible everything (nice menu though ;o)

Get-lost responds:

Mokey. Your opinion. You could've told me how to improve things tough.

Chipmunks Gangsta Rap Chipmunks Gangsta Rap

I actually didn't think it was funny.

I thought it was cool. I'm probably just a weird person but y'know.