littleFoot littleFoot

Oh my god...

This is just an epic film man.. truly amazing!

This is like.. Power Metal epic.

Mutilation Contrainte Mutilation Contrainte

a huge letdown

I wanted to take this seriously, I really did, but you butchered what could have potentially been a very dark piece with that ridiculous fucking song. I'm a big fan of dark animations, I like to be disturbed, this might've done it, but that song fucked it up.

I would've simply disliked this if it was a crappy flash. But because it's a potentially good flash ruined by the fucking worst song I've ever heard, I really despise this piece and hope you get castrated (or at least learn from your mistakes and never put a fucking song like that on anything "dark" ever again)

PICKLE - Episode #1 PICKLE - Episode #1

haha :P

It was cool man :) thanks for using my audio! :P

Nogfish responds:

No problem man, that was an awesome song you had there and i just had to use it.

The Child That Smelt Odd The Child That Smelt Odd

Your best work yet.

Man this is fucking awesome. This has the David Firth animating skill, the David Firth style, and even the David Firth randomness and comedy. Not quite as fucked up and twisted, but in the place of being fucked up and twisted, it delivers one of the best points ever. This seems like it belongs on a Micheal Moore movie.

Dude, I fuckin' love this movie so much. Really good point, hilarious, really long, really good replay value (I've watched it like 20 times) and good voice acting. Made me laugh, made me think.

Miss.Dynamite XVII Miss.Dynamite XVII

sexy :P

haha nice easter egg ^^ (when its at the end, right click and press play for some... stuff)

Claveman Ep. 4/5 UNO Claveman Ep. 4/5 UNO

good shit.

By the way KarmaX, you are a completely illiterate hypocrite motherfuckin' moron.. I'd gladly point out all your mistakes but that'd be half as long as your review, and I don't feel like writing an amount of words equivalent to the arab bible -_-

Good flash ;) Kicks way more ass than 3 did, because 3 sucked :(

Merry Melony ep.1 Merry Melony ep.1

loved it

What I liked about it most were the small details. Like at the very beggining.. the house is cut off and you can see the TV of the living room, the bathroom, even the boxes in the attic. I loved the picture of her face with 'REMEMBER' under it on the bridge thing. I loved the cars embedded in the road when shes walking to that building.. and I loved the scary rabbit saying 'you gave me quite a scare'

I also like the fucked up little taints.. ''Ladies and Gentlemen.. the star of our show'' ''Hey honey'' ''Elliot.. it's time to go''

Very promising. Like another Salad Fingers :D

Dumbass Dumbass Dance Dumbass Dumbass Dance

hmmm

Ok I'll be honest.. it wasn't an amazing flash (but it wasn't supposed to be)

one thing that absolutely SHITS ME is that when people give bad reviews bitches are like 'OMG I"D LIEK 2 SEE U DO THE SAME THINGGG' so this motherfucker actually goes and does it.. and all you queers still bitch about it..

He has a right to his opinion.. and you have your right.. but jesus ppl make up your fuckin minds yeah?

Retarded Animal Babies 11 Retarded Animal Babies 11

omfg

dude.. I loved the first four.. then I kinda got over the whole series because I thought you lost it.. but fuckin hell man

this is totally the best episode.. its sooo fckn hilarious haha.

Burnt Face Man's Trailer Burnt Face Man's Trailer

liek woah

Yngwie Malmsteen and Micheal Angelo.. fuckin' nice taste my friend. Sickest shredders ever.

Oh.. that was fuckin hilarious ''I'll hurt it's arms.''