[oove] Requiem [oove] Requiem

Awesome.

Man this is fucking amazing. This is the kind of shit that I was hoping to create when I began my quest to find the wub a few weeks ago. Sick sick skills at 1:30, and I love the musicality of it.

broove responds:

thank you, glad you like it.

Wake up to Reality Wake up to Reality

Dude

This shit's fucking awesome. Very upbeat and catchy, I like extremely!

Long Time Passage Long Time Passage

Fuckin' awesome!

LOL you left me a nice review complimenting me on my tones so I thought I'd come listen to some of your shit and "give advice." Nothing I can say dude! Shit sounds fantastic. Nice, fat, and heavy, but (most importantly) CLEAN AND SOLID! 5'd etc.

An Unconventional Tempest An Unconventional Tempest

Sup

Hey dude. I'm Sliggy at sevenstring.org, what's crackin'?

Yeah badass tune. 5'd and 10'd etc. etc.

HappyHomicide responds:

Hay baybee! I never go here because people only like techno-metal, haha! thanks for the love dude!

HW - The Celts (non-album) HW - The Celts (non-album)

Super chill.

Hey man this is awesome. The very first 12 seconds remind me of Silent Hill music, which is rad. This is awesome to just relax to. Not usually into this kind of stuff but this grabbed my attention when it played in the audio portal. Way to go!

haywirehaywire responds:

thanks man!

Arpeggio's of Destruction-MJ Arpeggio's of Destruction-MJ

SHREEED

You make me want to quit guitar, but simultaneously you make me want to practice for 20 hours straight. Awesome!

NRS-Metaljonus NRS-Metaljonus

Dude!

This shit rules man. You have really classic metal tastes and it's fuckin' awesome. Almost a Nevermore vibe goin' on, which is rad because Nevermore are my favorite band.

Is it cool if I lay vocals on some of these tunes and E-mail them to you? I just hear super sinister metal vocals about hatred and whatnot and I want to try and lay them down :D

Kick ass man. You're fucking awesome, inspiring even :D

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks!

Re-main [Vocals] Re-main [Vocals]

Hey dude

Sorry I didn't lay vocals on this earlier. Been busy, but dude your voice kicks ass, and fits the song better than mine would probably. This song rules dude. 5/5 10/10 dl'd and fav'd. You're fuckin' awesome for a 17 year old dude, I know you're planning on it but keep it up :D

Kor-Rune responds:

Oh, thanks!

Oh it's alright, I just happened to get a vocal track on it anyway. I'd still love to hear your voice on it, but if you don't feel like it, it's all cool! Glad you enjoy the track!

All Over-Metaljonus All Over-Metaljonus

mad chops

hot damn you shred :D I better start practicing ^^ 5/5 10/10

NFNY-Metaljonus NFNY-Metaljonus

wow dude.

awesome guitarwork, nice production. was better than i was expecting! nothing personal, just rare to find someone as skilled as this on the NG audio portal :D

good work man :) I'll be 5ing a lot of your work now I think :)

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks man! 4.08? come on people you can vote better than that!