littleFoot littleFoot

Oh my god...

This is just an epic film man.. truly amazing!

This is like.. Power Metal epic.

Mutilation Contrainte Mutilation Contrainte

a huge letdown

I wanted to take this seriously, I really did, but you butchered what could have potentially been a very dark piece with that ridiculous fucking song. I'm a big fan of dark animations, I like to be disturbed, this might've done it, but that song fucked it up.

I would've simply disliked this if it was a crappy flash. But because it's a potentially good flash ruined by the fucking worst song I've ever heard, I really despise this piece and hope you get castrated (or at least learn from your mistakes and never put a fucking song like that on anything "dark" ever again)

PICKLE - Episode #1 PICKLE - Episode #1

haha :P

It was cool man :) thanks for using my audio! :P

Nogfish responds:

No problem man, that was an awesome song you had there and i just had to use it.

Like Jailbait? 2004 Quiz Like Jailbait? 2004 Quiz

heh

I'm 14 so I'd have no problem at all tapping all them women (except jamie lynn spears.. shes fuckin gross)

What's Her Bra Size?:Quiz What's Her Bra Size?:Quiz

I'm the shit.

100/100 on my first try :)

The Dead Case The Dead Case

Blown Away

I never thought I'd be blown away by a NG piece, but apparently there really is a first time for everything.

This piece had good graphics, an addictive and intriguing plot, and interesting characters. I loved every bit of it, please please PLEASE make more.

[oove] Requiem [oove] Requiem

Awesome.

Man this is fucking amazing. This is the kind of shit that I was hoping to create when I began my quest to find the wub a few weeks ago. Sick sick skills at 1:30, and I love the musicality of it.

broove responds:

thank you, glad you like it.

Wake up to Reality Wake up to Reality

Dude

This shit's fucking awesome. Very upbeat and catchy, I like extremely!

Long Time Passage Long Time Passage

Fuckin' awesome!

LOL you left me a nice review complimenting me on my tones so I thought I'd come listen to some of your shit and "give advice." Nothing I can say dude! Shit sounds fantastic. Nice, fat, and heavy, but (most importantly) CLEAN AND SOLID! 5'd etc.